About the Gym
Why Choose Us?
In October of 2016, we set out on a simple mission: To become the best gym in all of Oklahoma. Now in 2019, we are fully-confident we did just that. Take a look through this page to see some of our gym highlights, equipment, features, and more.
- 24 hour access
- Affordable rates
- No long-term contracts or annual fees
- Heavy lifting encouraged
- Best powerlifting gym in Oklahoma
- All training styles welcomed
We add new stuff to the gym every month, so we try out best to keep this updated and current, but here's just a few highlights of our gym:
- Specialty barbells such as Okie, Ohio and Texas deadlift bars, Ohio power bars, Ohio bars, and Texas squat bars
- Urethane dumbbells 5-120lbs.
- 5 Rogue power racks - 8 total places to squat
- 4 Rogue deadlift platforms with deadlift jacks on each platform
- Bumper plates
- Calibrated kilo plates
- Rogue Rhino belt squat
- Seal row bench
- TireFlip 180XL - tire flip machine
- Reverse hyperextension
- 50 feet of turf for sled pushes, cardio, sprints, and more
- 5-station cable crossover
- Hammer Strength machines - chest, back, arms, abs, etc.
- Functional training room
- Cardio selection - Assault Airbike, Concept 2 Rowers, Treadmills, Stairmaster & More
When you join the gym, you will become a member in our tight-knit community of individuals who push each other to be the best version of themselves every single day.
They say you are a product of your environment, so why not surround yourself with a group of like-minded individuals who are at the gym to reach their goals?
Don't believe us? See for yourself.
You can contact us (918) 304-6721 to schedule an appointment.
Day passes and week passes are available also.
Day passes are $10 and week passes are $25 - they can be purchased online here.