About the Gym
- 24 hour access, 365 days per year
- 10,000 sq.ft air conditioned facility
- No long-term contracts or annual fees
- No waiting on equipment
- Dedicated powerlifting room
- All training styles welcomed
We proudly feature only the best equipment possible -- including 23 machines from Arsenal Strength, squat racks and deadlift platforms from Rogue Fitness, Hammer Strength, and more.
We add new stuff to the gym every month, so we try out best to keep this updated and current, but here's just a few highlights of our gym:
- 23 top of the line machines from Arsenal Strength including a vertical leg press, pendulum squat, standing lateral raise, and more!
- Specialty barbells
- Urethane dumbbells 5-120lbs.
- 5 Rogue power racks - 10 total places to squat!
- 7 Rogue deadlift platforms
- Competition combo rack
- 6x8 Olympic lifting platform
- Bumper plates
- Kettlebells up to 80lbs.
- Rogue Rhino belt squat
- Functional training room
- Cardio selection - Assault Airbike, Rogue Echo Bike, 2 Concept 2 Rowers, Treadmills, Stairmaster, Concept 2 Ski-Erg, & more
When you join the gym, you will become a member in our tight-knit community of individuals who push each other to be the best version of themselves every single day. You're not just another number to us, you're part of our gym family.
We are not a gym where people are afraid to ask others if they are still using a machine - everyone at Obtain Strength is very friendly and a great part of the gym is the social atmosphere. The community at the gym is often listed as one of the favorite things about the gym by our members.
They say you are a product of your environment, so why not surround yourself with a group of like-minded individuals who are at the gym to reach their goals?
Don't believe us? See for yourself.
You can contact us 📞 (918) 304-6721 to schedule an appointment.
We also offer day passes for $10 and week passes for $40 for those visiting from out of town - they can be purchased online here.
We are located at 9520 East 55th Street in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Click here to visit our location page for directions.